Larry Li
11,267
December 22, 2025Larry Li

Future Spoilers: Seeing the Ending is the Only Way to Tear It Up.

If you can see your life ten years from now and it feels dull, you are living a tragedy that has already been ”spoiled.“

#Achieve
Future Spoilers: Seeing the Ending is the Only Way to Tear It Up.

曾经,我的人生是一场已经写好结局的电影,而屏幕上的那个我在十年后依然重复着今天的焦虑、挤着同样的地铁、处理着毫无意义的邮件……
此时我面临两个选择:要么愤然离场,要么选择在座位上坐以待毙。
如今,你呢?


Part 1: The Curse of Certainty

第一部分:确定性的诅咒

Imagine you're sitting in a movie theater.
想象一下,你现在正坐在一家电影院里。

On the big screen, a movie is playing about your life.
大屏幕上正在播放一部电影,那是关于你的一生。

But this movie has a strange quirk: it doesn't start from your birth, but from this very moment, and plays all the way until the day of your funeral.
但这部电影有个奇怪的地方:它不是从你出生开始播的,而是从现在开始,一直播到你下葬的那一天。

You watch yourself on that big screen.
你看着大屏幕上的那个自己。

You see yourself woken by the alarm at 7 a.m. tomorrow, pressing the snooze button with a trace of habitual irritation.
你看到他明天早上 7 点被闹钟惊醒,带着一丝惯有的戾气按下闹铃。

You see yourself cramming into the same subway, staring at the same phone screen, dealing with trivial emails that will vanish in five years.
你看到他挤进同样的地铁,看着同样的手机屏幕,处理着那些五年后就会消失的琐碎邮件。

You see yourself wearing away your most creative hours in meeting rooms, for a title you don't even respect.
你看到他为了一个他并不尊重的头衔,在会议室里磨损掉自己最有创造力的时光。

You see yourself gaining weight at 40, abandoning all dreams at 50, and sitting on a park bench at 60, trying to salvage scraps called "meaning" from memories.
你看到他在 40 岁时开始发福,在 50 岁时放弃了所有梦想,在 60 岁时坐在长椅上,试图从回忆中捞起一点名为“意义”的残渣。

If this were truly a movie, at which minute would you get up and walk out?
如果这真的是一场电影,你会在第几分钟起身离场?

Would you yell, "This script is terrible, I want a refund!"?
你会大喊着“这剧本太烂了,我要退票”吗?

But in reality, most people not only stay seated, they seem glued to their chairs.
但在现实中,大多数人不仅没有离场,反而像被胶水粘在了座位上。

They watch this predictable tragedy unfold while comforting themselves, saying, "That's just life."
他们一边看着这出毫无悬念的悲剧,一边安慰自己说:“这就是生活。”

This is the core logic I want to share today: certainty is humanity's greatest curse.
这就是我今天想分享的核心逻辑:确定性是人类最大的诅咒。

Human evolutionary instincts drive us to seek certainty because, in the primal forest, certainty meant safety.
人类演化的本能让我们追求确定性,因为在原始森林里,确定性意味着安全。

But in this digital age, absolute certainty equals spiritual death.
但在这个数字时代,绝对的确定性就等于精神的死亡。

If you can clearly see the person you'll be in ten years, and that image leaves you feeling utterly indifferent, then you've received a "spoiler" from the future.
如果你能一眼看到十年后的自己,而那个形象让你感到索然无味,那么你已经收到了来自未来的“剧透”。

This spoiler isn't meant to drive you to despair; it's your only chance for redemption.
这个剧透不是为了让你绝望,它是你唯一的救赎机会。

Today, we're going to talk about: why "spoiling" your own life is the first step toward change; and how, by reconstructing your conscious system, you can write a greater, unpredictable script for yourself.
今天,我们要谈论的是:为什么“剧透”你的人生,是推动改变的第一步;以及,你如何通过重构你的意识系统,去写一个连你自己都无法预知的、更伟大的剧本。


Part 2: Entropy, Biological Homeostasis, and the Algorithmic Cage

第二部分:熵增、生物稳态与算法囚笼

Why do we get trapped in a known script?
为什么我们会被困在已知的剧本里?

This isn't just a matter of "willpower." It's the result of three underlying forces working together.
这不仅仅是“意志力”的问题,这是三个底层力量共同作用的结果。

Physical Layer: The Law of Entropy

物理层:熵增定律

The second law of thermodynamics tells us: in a closed system, without external intervention, everything tends toward chaos and disorder.
热力学第二定律告诉我们:在一个封闭系统中,如果没有外力介入,万物都会趋向于混乱和无序。

Your human system is the same.
你的人类系统也是一样。

If you merely repeat the same actions, think the same thoughts, and interact with the same people every day, you're not "maintaining the status quo"—you're slowly collapsing.
如果你每天只是重复同样的动作、思考同样的观点、接触同样的人,你其实不是在“维持现状”,你是在缓慢地崩塌。

Mediocrity is not stability; mediocrity is accelerating downward.
平庸不是稳定的,平庸是向下的加速度。

If you don't actively introduce "uncertainty" and "challenge," your life energy will be consumed by entropy.
如果你不主动引入“不确定性”和“挑战”,你的生命能量就会被熵增吞噬。

Biological Layer: The Homeostatic Trap

生物层:稳态诱捕

Your body is an extremely conservative bureaucracy. Its ultimate goal is "no change."
你的身体是一个极其保守的官僚机构。它的终极目标是“不改变”。

When you want to learn a new skill, start a business, or change your social circle, your limbic system immediately sounds the alarm.
当你想要学习新技能、尝试创业、或者改变社交圈时,你的边缘系统会立刻拉响警报。

It floods your brain with chemical signals of anxiety and fear.
它会向你的大脑发送焦虑和恐惧的化学信号。

This "homeostasis" keeps you in that spoiled script.
这种“稳态”让你留在了那个被剧透的剧本里。

It tells you: "Even though the current script is boring, at least it's safe. The outside world might make you lose face, fail, or go bankrupt."
它告诉你:“虽然现在的剧本很无聊,但至少它是安全的。外面的世界可能会让你丢脸、让你失败、让你破产。”

And so, to avoid potential pain, you choose certain mediocrity.
于是,你为了躲避潜在的痛苦,选择了确定的平庸。

Societal Layer: Algorithmic Living

社会层:算法化的生存

This is the most dangerous aspect of modern society.
这是现代社会最危险的地方。

We live in an age fed by algorithms.
我们生活在一个由算法喂养的时代。

Your information feed, your consumption preferences, even your views on choosing a partner are being precisely steered by code in the background.
你的信息流、你的消费偏好、甚至你的择偶观,都在被后台的代码精准诱导。

Society needs you to be a "predictable consumer."
社会需要你成为一个“可预测的消费者”。

If you are predictable, you are monetizable.
如果你是可预测的,你就是可货币化的。

When you accept the "standard script" society gives you—school, job, house, consumption, retirement—you essentially turn yourself into a data point.
当你接受了社会给你的那个“标准剧本”——上学、工作、买房、消费、退休——你其实是把自己变成了一个数据点。

You are no longer an individual; you are just a consumable part in a large social system.
你不再是一个个体,你只是大型社会系统里的一个耗材。

So, the problem is this: you are not only being spoiled, you are being programmed.
所以,问题在于:你不仅被剧透了,你还在被编程。

If you don't actively observe that ending, you will be like a car in self-driving mode with its destination set for a cliff, smoothly and quietly heading towards the endpoint.
如果你不去主动观测那个结局,你就会像一辆开启了自动驾驶模式但目的地设在悬崖的汽车,平稳而安静地驶向终点。


Part 3: The Silent Cost of Buried Potential

第三部分:潜力被埋葬的寂静代价

Many people would argue with me: "Dan, what's wrong with being steady? I'm just an ordinary person."
很多人会反驳我:“Dan,平稳一点有什么不好吗?我只是个普通人。”

Alright, let's quantify the real cost of this "steadiness."
好,让我们来量化一下这种“平稳”的真实代价。

First, the spiritual toxins generated by an "unlived life."
第一,是“未活出的人生”所产生的精神毒素。

There's a psychological concept called "functional autonomy."
心理学上有一个概念叫做“功能性自主”。

When you suppress your talents and creativity to conform to a lousy script, that repressed energy doesn't disappear.
当你抑制了自己的天赋和创造力去迎合一个烂剧本时,那些被压抑的能量不会消失。

It transforms into chronic irritability, unexplained fatigue, and pathological jealousy of others' success.
它们会转化为慢性的易怒、无缘无故的疲惫、以及对他人成功的病态嫉妒。

You think you're enduring mediocrity, but actually you're swallowing chronic poison.
你以为你在忍受平庸,其实你在吞食慢性毒药。

Second, the "dimensional reduction" of the digital age.
第二,是数字时代的“降维打击”。

In the past, you could work hard in a factory for a lifetime.
在以前,你可以靠勤奋在工厂里干一辈子。

But today, due to the leverage of AI and globalization, "mid-level skills" are rapidly depreciating to zero.
但在今天,由于 AI 和全球化杠杆的存在,“中等技能”正在迅速贬值为零。

If your life can be spoiled, then your life can be automated.
如果你的人生是可以被剧透的,那么你的人生也是可以被自动化的。

Any predictable job will eventually be replaced by code.
任何可预测的工作,最终都会被代码取代。

When you sit in the office, glad to have a stable, repetitive job, the algorithm that can replace you might have just completed its billionth iteration.
当你坐在办公室里,庆幸自己有一份稳定的、重复性的工作时,那个能够取代你的算法可能刚刚完成了第 10 亿次迭代。

Third, the most profound pain point: bankruptcy of attention.
第三,是最深刻的痛点:注意力的破产。

If you don't set goals for your own life, your attention will be harvested by algorithms ten thousand times smarter than you.
如果你不为自己的人生设定目标,你的注意力就会被那些比你聪明一万倍的算法收割。

You'll find yourself constantly busy yet producing nothing; perpetually tired yet making no progress.
你会发现自己明明很忙,却没有任何产出;明明很累,却没有任何长进。

Your life will be broken down into millions of 15-second short videos.
你的一生会被分解成数百万个 15 秒的短视频。

When you finally look back, you'll find your memory contains no creations of your own, only a chaotic pile of fragmented content belonging to others.
当你最后回首往事时,你发现你的记忆里没有属于自己的创作,只有一堆杂乱无章的、属于别人的内容碎片。

This is the spoiled ending.
这就是剧透的结局。

A consciousness without sovereignty, a soul desiccated by algorithms, a life walking towards extinction in the name of security.
一个没有主权的意识,一个被算法风干的灵魂,一个在安全感中走向消亡的生命。

This silent cost is a hundred times more painful than any dramatic failure.
这种寂静的代价,比任何激烈的失败都要惨痛一百倍。


Part 4: Become the Architect of Your Life's System

第四部分:成为你人生的系统架构师

How do we tear up this script?
我们要如何撕掉这个剧本?

Not by passion, but by constructing a new operating system.
不是靠热血,而是靠构建一个新的操作系统。

I never talk about metaphysics; we talk about systems.
我从不谈论玄学,我们谈论的是系统。

1. Establish a "Reverse Vision" Navigation System

  1. 建立“反向愿景”的导航系统

The human brain responds more strongly to fear than to desire.
人类大脑对恐惧的反应比对渴望的反应更强烈。

Don't first ask, "Who do I want to become?" That's too distant.
不要先问“我想成为谁”,那太遥远了。

You need to spoil, daily, the self you absolutely do not want to become.
你要每天剧透那个你绝对不想成为的自己。

Write down that mediocre version of you: he complains every day, his body is atrophying, his mind is empty, he has no power of choice.
写下那个平庸版本的你:他每天抱怨、他身体萎缩、他大脑空洞、他没有选择权。

Put this image on your desk. Every time you want to escape deep work to browse social media, look at him.
把这个形象贴在你的桌前。每当你想要逃避深度工作去刷社交媒体时,盯着他看。

Use disgust as the booster rocket.
利用厌恶感作为火箭的助推器。

Only when you feel extreme disgust towards that spoiled ending will you truly get moving.
只有当你对那个被剧透的结局感到极度恶心时,你才会真正动身。

2. Achieve a Closed Loop of "Information Metabolism"

  1. 实现“信息代谢”的闭环

Stop meaningless passive consumption.
停止无意义的被动摄入。

Most people are "information trash cans"—they consume but don't digest, let alone excrete.
大多数人是“信息的垃圾桶”,他们摄入,但不消化,更不排泄。

In my system, input must serve output.
在我的系统里,摄入必须服务于产出。

If you read a book but don't write a summary note or solve a real problem, you are wasting your life.
如果你读了一本书,但没有写出一篇笔记、或者没有解决一个实际问题,那么你就是在浪费生命。

You need to build your own knowledge engine:
你要构建一个自己的知识引擎:

  • Input:​ Search for cross-disciplinary first principles (philosophy, psychology, business, technology).

  • 输入:​ 寻找跨学科的底层原理(哲学、心理学、商业、科技)。

  • Process:​ Write every day. Writing is the only way to clear your mental cache and build thinking frameworks.

  • 处理:​ 每天写作。写作是清理大脑缓存、构建思维框架的唯一方式。

  • Output:​ Publish your thoughts. Through output, you establish your own "node" in the vast network of the internet.

  • 输出:​ 发布你的思想。通过输出,你会在互联网这个巨大的网络中建立自己的“节点”。

3. Build the Skill Set of a "Super Individual"

  1. 构建“超级个体”的技能组合

Don't try to be "number one" in a narrow field. That's too hard.
不要试图成为某个细分领域的“第一名”,那太难了。

What you need to do is stack skills.
你要做的是技能的叠加。

When your "writing ability" is stacked with "systems thinking," and further stacked with "deep understanding of a specific vertical industry," you build a unique competitive moat.
当你的“写作能力”叠加了“系统思维”,再叠加了“对某个垂直行业的深刻理解”,你就构建了一个独特的竞争壁垒。

This moat makes your future unpredictable—because no one can spoil a constantly evolving system.
这种壁垒让你的未来变得不可预知——因为没人能剧透一个不断进化的系统。

You are no longer looking for a job; you are creating value.
你不再是在找工作,你是在创造价值。

4. Embrace "Intentional Randomness"

  1. 拥抱“有意的随机性”

To break free from the preset track, you must introduce components of "uncertainty" into your system.
为了打破预设的轨道,你必须在你的系统中加入“不确定性”的组件。

  • Deliberate Blank Space:​ Turn off your phone and take a one-hour walk every day. In boredom, your subconscious connects seemingly unrelated dots.

  • 刻意留白:​ 每天关掉手机,散步一小时。在无聊中,你的潜意识才会连接那些看似不相关的点。

  • Cross-Border Experiments:​ Do something you're completely unskilled at, or even embarrassed by, every week.

  • 跨界实验:​ 每周去做一件你完全不擅长、甚至让你感到尴尬的事。

This controlled "chaos" is the only weapon against entropy.
这种受控的“混乱”是抗衡熵增的唯一武器。


Part 5: Reclaim Your Sovereignty

第五部分:拿回你的主权

Our life, in essence, is a war over "attention."
我们这一生,本质上是在进行一场关于“注意力”的战争。

All forces of the external world—media, corporations, algorithms, old social norms—are trying to spoil your future and profit from it.
外部世界的所有力量——媒体、大公司、算法、旧有的社会观念——都在试图剧透你的未来,并从中获利。

When you accept that spoiled, mediocre, safe life, you surrender your sovereignty.
当你接受了那个被剧透的、平庸的、安全的一生,你就交出了你的主权。

But I want you to understand that "the spoiler" is actually God's last cheat code for you.
但我希望你明白,“剧透”其实是上帝给你的最后一次作弊机会。

When you clearly see that nauseating end point, you have already woken from the dream.
当你清晰地看到了那个令人作呕的终点,你就已经从梦中醒来了。

From today, stop being an audience member.
从今天起,别再做一个观众。

Stop waiting in that bad movie for the foreseeable ending.
别再在那部烂电影里等待那个可以预见的结局。

What you must do is become the programmer who alters the underlying code.
你要做的,是成为那个程序员,去修改底层代码。

Become the architect who designs new structures.
成为那个建筑师,去设计新的结构。

Become the creator who writes a melody that surprises even yourself.
成为那个创作者,去写一段连你自己都感到惊喜的旋律。

The first step of change is to dare to look directly at that rotten future.
改变的第一步,是敢于直视那个烂掉的未来。

And the second step of change is to pick up the pen now and write the first line of code on a blank page.
而改变的第二步,是现在就拿起笔,在空白的纸上写下第一行代码。

You can be mediocre, you can be outstanding, but you must not be "predictable."
你可以平庸,也可以卓越,但你唯独不能“可预测”。

Build your system. Reclaim your sovereignty.
构建你的系统,拿回你的主权。

I'm Larry LI. Thank you for listening deeply.
我是 Larry LI,感谢你的深度收听。

We will meet again at the next node of evolution.
我们,在下一个进化的节点再见。